SOURCE YOUR FORCE Whatever Your Stage Coaching and Training for Stage & Screen Professionals
ProPersonal Performance Coaching
You cannot hide; your growth as an artist is not separate from your growth as a human being: it is all visible. ANNE BOGART
The 3 Transformations To Source Your Force And Perform At The Top Of Your Game, On And Off Stage, in Less Than 90 days.
- This is KAMI Performance Works signature 90-day coaching program for Stage & Screen Professionals. If you are an actor, musician, dancer, singer or any other professional performer, public speaker, teacher or communicator - contact Kajsa for more information and current prices and offers or fill out an application for a free one hour clarity session today!
Director & Cast Collaborations
- For Theatre, Film & Television.
As acting, movement and empowered performance specialist Kajsa Ingemansson collaborates on the manifestation and follow through with the creative vision for the production, mainly preparing the artists, whether directly in relation to the work or in relation to perticular needs in the general development of the artist, so that they can;
* be more responsive, versatile and focused * be clear in their charachter choices and overall role-creation * integrate directions efficiently * execute movement with desired quality
Intimacy Choreography & Coaching
- For Intimate Scenes in Theatre, Film & Television.
Intimacy Choreography is a way of creating, preparing for and executing intimate scenes that is similiar to stage fighting in that there is specific initial prep work, which includes responsiveness, movement choices and consensual cues. This work assists the team in clarifying the movements that best serve the vision and purpose of a scene, as well as empowers members to find their way whilst knowing they can speak up when something gets uncomfortable or crosses boundaries of consent.
Movement & Performance Coaching
- Private Coaching for the purpose of charachter creation and/or general improvement of performance. - Movement Direction or Coaching for ensembles developing movement worlds, dramaturgy or choreography for theatre, film or television.
The options here for private coaching include;
Psychophysical Character Development - to embody and breathe life into a character or persona.
Moving in Harmony with your Musical Instrument
Acrobatics & Athletics
Theatrical Form Studies
Options for productions, apart from the ones above, include:
Unified MovementWorld- create and/or develop a movement world from optional point of departure: time period, quality, image, theme, story, text, charachter or other.
Movement-Based Dramaturgy - focuses on the structure of the storytelling and how it is fuelled by the human movement on stage.
Choreography - specific movement patterns, sequences, or dances within a piece.
This type of coaching offers an approach which encourages continued artistic research in the creation of new work, and helps individuals and groups define creative processes for development of more movement-based material in future work.